1.11.2009

More on 2012 and then some

So I was compelled to get out of bed this morning at 8:00am this morning. Which I found a bit curious since Sarah and I didn't get to bed until 2:00am this morning. We had to watch some comedy on youtube after watching I am Legend. I figured there was something I was to find as I open up my computer. Well sure enough I came upon a recent interview with David Wilcock on Coast to Coast.

David Wilcock will stretch your beliefs. And I suppose for those who actually find this blog this will be indicative of those who have open minds. So you you brought this information to you by just being here. If you haven't heard David before I have to tell you that your current paradigm of life will be challenged. With that said - Enjoy!

So anyway here is a link to the first part:



I'm actually still listening to this interview but I feel like there is delicious material not only about 2012 which is about half way through if you want to skip to it, as well as other fascinating ideas regarding our Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment