1.20.2009

Dawn of a new Era

My writing will be brief this evening. Today was a very uplifting and emotional day. Can any of you feel the wringing out of our past? Personally I have had a lingering cold sore and just developed some sinus congestion. As my body returns to it's natural state of well-being I feel insecure like I'm not anywhere familiar the banks of the river are nowhere nearby for me to hold on to. With income being minimal and generation in progress, I must daily set my thinking in a direction of creation. I don't think I am the only one to be in this place right now. Nor do I think looking down upon myself for being in this position does any good either.

I am reminded of wisdom I learned when I was really involved with Landmark Education (www.landmarkeducation.com). That after one has completed any problem with any issue such as relationships, job, money, home, anything, that there gets created a space of 'nothingness'. And in a space of nothingness exists all possibility.

With the completion of the Bush/Cheney presidency and the beginning of another. President Obama and Vice President Biden now have a tremendous opportunity to fulfill on their campaign promises of a brighter future for this country and also the world. And so 2009 is ushered in to us on the wings of the condor.

So with that said I will continue to allow the universe to provide for me whatever I need. May you do so as well.

In love and light~

No comments:

Post a Comment